For over 25 years I have developed a love for reading the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. A discipline that has assisted me tremendously in gaining a very comprehensive understanding of God's narrative. I have encouraged thousands in the past two decades to read the Bible using what I consider to be one of the best tools available, the YWAM Prayer Diary. It helps one to journey through the Word of God and make all of the stops within that are designed to enrich a believers’ growth and development towards maturity in Christ.
I invite you to join me beginning January 1- December 31, 2018, for another fantastic walk through the Bible. Throughout the year we will blog, live stream and have exciting discussions about the weekly readings. So please join our global friends and me for what I believe will be a very enriching experience.
The Personal Prayer Diary and Daily Planner is a unique prayer and scheduling tool designed to help you live an intentional, integrated life connected to God's Kingdom. This multifaceted resource is far more than an effective organizer. It is a window through which thousands of believers each year see God's work in the world and join him in that work through vital intercession for the nations.
The Personal Prayer Diary and Daily Planner is designed to assist you in integrating three vital areas of your daily life:
- Intercessory prayer
- Bible reading and meditation
- Planning your daily, weekly, monthly, and annual schedules
The 2018 edition will empower you to pray for critical needs around the world while connecting you to the daily, weekly, and yearly rhythms of the Christian life:
- A collection of relevant Christian teaching
- Monthly articles exploring places of brokenness and redemption around the world
- Daily thematic prayer guide
- Bible meditation and memorization guide
- Weekly guide to praying for the nations, including country flags and statistics
- Two-track Bible-reading program, including a check-off system to read the Scriptures in your own order and at your own pace
- Calendars for planning your day, week, and year
- Personal notes and contacts
- Reference helps
As you use the Personal Prayer Diary and Daily Planner, you will be encouraged and emboldened in the knowledge that you are one of thousands of Christians using this diary worldwide who are united in vital intercession.
As a gift to all of our friends who sow $25.00 or more toward our missions initiative, we will ship the journal to you.